The MHM 1000sc EPS polystyrene compactor have been specifically designed to allow them to compact larger amounts of polystyrene than our competitors machines. This is done by maintaining higher compaction rate consistently throughout the operation. This is all achieved whilst still maintenance a very low need for maintenance.
When compacting higher density polystyrene our machines will still produce a 40:1 ratio without compromising on speed due to its special design.
The MHM 1000sc EPS polystyrene compactor is the smaller EPS machine we offer; however, is still capable of processing 25kg per hour, coupled with its small footprint, the MHM 1000sc EPS polystyrene compactor is the perfect option for most smaller to mid range operation.
- No heat applied and no fumes
- Continuous safe feeding even for awkward polystyrene (no need to close a door or load in batches and wait for the batch to end before loading again)
- Highest throughput EPS compactor versus cost
- 12 months parts and labour warranty
- One man operation
|Item:||MHM 1000SC Polystyrene Compactor|
|Dimension: (LXDXH)||2950x500x1750 (lid open)|
|Feeding Capacity m3/h:||6-9|
|Block Size:||130mm x 130mm|
|Power Required:||3 phase 16A|
- Simple automated operation
- Easy to use touch screen controls
- Low maintenance
- Reduced waste disposal costs
- No waste to land fill
- Can be adapted for outside use
- Galvanised version available
- Furniture distribution
- Electrical appliances
- Fish processors
- Fruit Importers