The MHM14PB portable compactor is manufactured on a CHEM Standard Ro-Ro chassis it has fully welded seams and smooth internal/external line for hygiene and corporate livery.
Manufactured with a liquid retentive rear door seal system, this prevents liquid leakage onto water courses and reduces hygiene and odour issues considerably.
Our compactors are ideally suited to food, food processors, hospital wastes, with the unit being water retentive and offers a high degree of security.
- Collection Box: 14 cubic yards
- Compaction Force: 25 Tonnes
- Compaction Ratio: 5:1 (dependent on waste stream)
- Power Pack: 5.5kW electric motor, 415v, 50Hz, 16A
- Control Voltage: 24v
- Clear Aperture: 1.8m x 1m
- Charge Box Rating: 1.33 m3
- Penetration: 250mm
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Ram Face: 1800mm wide x 700mm high
- Method of Fill: Bin Lift (hopper fill or manual door)
- Overall Dimensions: length 5200mm x wide 2460mm x high 2400mm
- Control Panel: Start, Emergency Stop, 75% Full Indicator
- Backed hinged rear door with rubber sealing strip, leak resistant
- Running pre-set timer for number of cycles
- Hopper customised to suit individual loading requirements
Due to our policy of continual improvements and upgrading, we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Hopper fill
- Manual fill with enclosed hopper and door
- Bin lifter with safety cage
All portable compactor machines sold are installed by our service department and full operator training is given on installation.
Our recycling machinery is compliant and CE marked and also carries a 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- High compaction ratio
- Reduced fire risk
- Reduces vermin threat
- Total waste containment
- Reduced odour
- Reduces collection costs
- Prevents windblown trash
- Prevents unauthorised access to waste
- Improved on-site hygiene